4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, May 28, 2009

You gotta love Walmart

Addy starts golf lessons next Monday. Allen went and bought her a junior set of golf clubs for a great price from Walmart. Addy has no clue (just like me) about Golf, so Allen is teaching her a few basics about the game prior to her lesson next week. ( I don't know if you can see all the little pins on her hat that she has been getting from camp, but we probably won't let her wear that hat to golf lesson .) He gave them to her last night. So she went outside to try them out. I think she is excited to finally have her own little sport since we have been going to Thomas' soccer and Savannah's softball games. This will be something her and Daddy can now do together.
It was raining so I didn't want to take the clubs out in the rain, but I wanted a picture of her with them. So here is a cheesy picture of Addy on the doorstep next to her new golf clubs.




No comments: