4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thomas' soccer game

Thomas is #5, running...kind of...after the ball.
There he is... at least he is near the ball.

Those of us at the game cheering him on, are still unsure of these little hop, skip and jump moves you can see him doing. At least he is having fun...


One of the Dad's giving a pep talk. Basically explaining, to kick the ball, and keep it away from the red team.

There is Thomas off to the side again. I was proud of him, he kicked the ball a few times, and ran with the group most of the time. He was funny, because he told me " I can't kick the ball all the time, my friends keep doing it" and "see I tried, but I couldn't get it." He only has one more game next week. I think he has had some fun with it, but still just doesn't understand the whole concept of the game. We will have to just keep playing in the backyard this summer.




No comments: