4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Outing

This was a great weekend for our family. Allen and I left the kids Saturday afternoon in the hands of my parents and my sister and we came back about 11 am today. Allen and I just needed some time away from our adorable children. We had a great time just walking around the plaza, enjoying a "quiet" dinner, "quiet" conversation, and a good nights sleep. We were home for about an hour and then we took the kids and the dog out to a new park.
The kids came here yesterday with my parents also, and wanted to come back today so they could fish.

Savannah caught fish.

Addy caught fish.

Joe Fish just smiled and snacked a lot.


Thomas caught his first fish, and then about 4 more.


Midnight enjoyed being with the family and also swam in the lake a bit.

We had a great Sunday afternoon with the family at the park. I think the kids caught about 15 fish in a very short time. After fishing, and playing on the playground we headed home, showered and got ready for Church. Then we went out to dinner, which is quickly becoming a Sunday night tradition.


No comments: