4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick Look now...oh its too late

I am sitting here taking a break, I am sweating entirely too much. I have been on my hands and knees for hours it seems. I started out this morning with my Pilate's class, its an hour long class and let me tell you it is not easy. Then I took Thomas and Joseph to the park, where we met Grandpa... more time spent crawling around and chasing Thomas. Then after about an hour break, I began the dreaded task of cleaning the wood floors. My floors were in bad shape needing some TLC, more than the swiffer could handle. After those were done, I began the other dreaded task of vacuuming, which included the stairs and the baseboards around the main living area. Everything looks great, but it about 30minutes, the boys will be awake, the girls will be home and the dog will have to come inside. Allen rarely gets to see the house in such a beautiful state, but looking around I am very pleased.

No comments: