4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dad's solution to a messy problem.

I am happy that Allen thought to take a picture of this, so I could post it to my blog.

So, now for a brief explanation. I worked Friday night, and when I came home early Saturday morning, Thomas walked down the stairs wearing this bag that you see. Apparently, Daddy had to deal with one of the very, messy, leaking out of the diaper and onto the floor poops that I had been dealing with all day on Friday. So, Daddy being the problem solver that he is... thought to place a bag around Thoma's diaper area, just in case there were any messes during the night. Luckily there were no messes through the night, but I thought his idea was a good one. AS you can see Thomas didn't seem to mind one bit.

4 comments:

bri-bri said...

very funny... glad that didn't happen while i was there... one question, though... why is thomas floating in this picture?

K said...

I believe he was jumping off the bed when Allen took the picture, he is not floating.

lh said...

SHUT UP! that is hilarious! maybe we should do that with our rota patients?

J said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing and that is a good thing after 7 therapy visits and my own crabby kids! I love your family!!!!