4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Posing for Pictures


Trying to get 4 kids to pose for pictures, and have them all looking at the same time is almost nearly impossible. I attempted last night to take pictures of them all together and here are the results. They aren't too bad, I think I got a few good ones, in between the times that Thomas was running off in one direction or another or refusing to smile at me. Addy was complaining about the grass being too itchy. Savannah kept waving a little flag in front of her face... And Joseph, well you can't expect much cooperation at his age.



A funny story about the boys in the orange shirts. Joseph was dressed in an orange shirt yesterday after his morning nap. Thomas was wearing a red shirt, but then he went into his room and dug out his orange shirt, and brought it into me, so that he could be like "shoshif" which is Thomas talk for Joseph. It was very cute.
Savannah was the one who cooperated the best for pictures, and I think a few of them turned out pretty cute.
Addy always takes good pictures, but you can tell that she is a annoyed at the grass itching her legs.
This is the best shot of Thomas, and it was actually a group shot, that I cropped him out of, because he was the only one looking at me in that photo.


1 comment:

Bulters said...

So cute - great pics. Some of the best photos are the ones when the kids are just "being themselves." I like to see their personalities. I tend to go for the action shots instead of the posed shots because my kids rarely cooperate!