4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

EEEEEEEK we have Mice


So, I was doing laundry the other day and when I took the clothes out of the dryer everything smelled kind of funny, almost like burnt plastic. It happened again with 2 more loads. We just bought our washer and dryer from Sears in May and luckily we purchased the extended warranty. So, I called them to come out and look at our dryer. Well, today the guy was here. He took it apart and showed me along the sides on the bottom that there were little mouse droppings along with a trail of dog food. I said "please tell me that we have not fried a mouse in the dryer" he said, "No" but they have seen that before. Basically the mice are coming in and taking dog food from the dish which is located in the laundry room and then taking it back through the dryer, and that is what we are smelling! Yuck!!!! He vacuumed it all out and told me to run it a few times with dryer sheets in it. EWWWWWWWW!











2 comments:

Bulters said...

The picture of the mice is a nice added touch. It gave me goose bumps. Yuck! Funny story. Thanks for sharing.

bri-bri said...

gross! were the kids hoping to catch them?