4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for us since yesterday the girls were sick. Thing's went pretty smoothly because Allen stayed home this morning to help, and we were all up by 645. It would be really nice if that could happen every day, but I think that is wishful thinking. The girls and I are on antibiotics. I feel better than I have all week and the girls seem to be doing great. So far the boys are still healthy.

We all walked to school together today. One of Addy's friends grabbed her as we were going into the school and Addy told me she wanted to go to class with her friend. I took Savannah to class, and she did great. No tears at all. I was so proud of her. I decided to go check on Addy, and she was pretty emotional when I got there, since she had gone to class alone. I went over and gave her a hug ,and helped her take out all of her school supplies and put them in her desk. She calmed down quickly once I was there with her. She was smiling when I left. As far as the rest of the day, Thomas, Joseph and I are going to hang out at the house, and I hope to get a nap in. I work over night tonight and tomorrow night. Next week, I will start going to the gym in the mornings.

Here are the pictures we took this morning...



Addy is going into Second grade this year.


Savannah is going into first grade this year.


Our First Family picture, since Joseph joined the family

All the kids together.

1 comment:

bri-bri said...

thomas's face in that family photo is classic.