4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Monday, May 10, 2010

My baby is Two


Joseph is now Two. We celebrated his Birthday on Mother's Day with My sister Bri and my parents. Thomas told us that Joseph wanted a Thomas the Train Birthday party, so we had a few decorations, a Thomas Cake, and a Large Thomas the Tank Balloon. He received a new bat and ball, a pee wee football, a new Thomas movie, Color Wonder book and markers, a lawnmower that blows bubbles, and a fire truck that makes noises. He seemed very happy.
About a week ago, we got rid of all of his bottles, and he has done really well. The only thing that is making me sad is that we lost his favorite Blankie he called "yay yay" at Church yesterday. This breaks my heart. We are still hoping it will turn up, and I have a the friend who made the blankie looking to see if she has any fabric left. He keeps asking for it, but so far we have been able to distract him with other things.
Here are a few pics from his Birthday yesterday.




















No comments: