4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

The Good News is that yesterday my neighbor Erin that made Joseph's "Yay Yay" found out that her sister in law has some of the fabric left over and she is going to mail it from St. Louis so we can make a new one.

The Bad News is that yesterday Addy woke up complaining of a sore throat but no fever. Thomas woke up with a low grade fever, but after some motrin. He told me " My teachers don't live with us and they don't know I had a fever, and you're not going to tell them" Than he added " So take me to school lady!" Since it was his last day of school and we had flowers to give his teachers and it's only a few hours long, I took him. When I went to pick him up from school he was crying, and fever was up. Took him to the Dr. assuming sinus infection. Got home and the nurse from school called stating Addy now had a fever and her throat was looking worse. Took her to the Dr. positive for Strep! Shocking I know. Later on the way to pick up antibiotics at the pharmacy Thomas proceeded to puke all over himself in the car. He then threw up most of the evening. Today they both are much better. Joseph also was started on antibiotics because he has been fighting this cough, congestion business for weeks now. So, hopefully that will keep him from anything.

The Ugly... Allen just texted me that he is at the Dr. getting tested for Strep! He is one of the coaches for Savannah's softball team as you know. Tomorrow is a tournament day, three games in the morning. So far Savannah isn't having any symptoms other than her daily allergy/asthma stuff.

1 comment:

lh said...

okay, I'm only giggling a little. But I must say that I'm surprised that you didn't try to work an 'extra' prescription for savannah. You know what the UCC looks like on the weekend! Here's to hoping that you have a better weekend!