4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Have you seen my "Yay Yay"?

Help! I have lost my very special blanket! My blanket that I call my "yay yay". I am very sad without it. I used to have my bottle that I loved very much, but Mommy and Daddy threw those away a few weeks ago. I have gotten used to the cup, even though I miss my bottle. Then we went to Church this weekend and I lost my yay yay. I hoped that someone would find it at the church, but so far no one has. I am trying to be a big boy since I just turned two and I haven't cried too much about it, but Please if you find my Yay yay will you bring it home to me.
It would mean very much to me.

Love Joseph

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh...so sorry Joseph! Molly lost her lovey at church once too and it was a few weeks later that someone found it on top of the pop machine of all places! So, don't lose hope...someone might find it soon!

lh said...

You should let us know what his 'yay yay' looks like. With as many moms as you know, surely we could find a similar one.

annie said...

Oh no!!!!!! I so feel you. If Parker lost his "bee-you," I think we'd be sunk. Praying you find it!!