4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joe Fish

I sent this pic to a few of you in email, but I wanted to post it here too because its so darn cute. Thomas as you all know has been attending speech for some time, he is improving and really trying hard to say things correctly. Recently he has been trying to say Joseph's name perfect, but it comes out as Joe Fish. I think its the cutest nick name, don't you think.Pajama Time

I guess its finally that time of year again, when the weather gets cold and you have to turn the heat on in the house. The kids love to wear their "slippery pajamas". You might know them as footed pajamas. They love to run and slide across the wood floors in them, so they have termed them slippery pajamas. This was the first night of wearing them so I of course made them all pose for a few pics.








No comments: