4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday night Camp Out



Well, its Friday... normally my night to work, but this weekend I am working on Saturday night. We decided that tonight we would set the tent up in the living room and Allen and the kids will sleep in the tent. Joseph and I will sleep upstairs in a bed. I am not a big fan of sleeping on the floor.
We were going to do smores in the microwave,but we are going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow afternoon and will have smores there, so instead we just had snacky foods. I took the above picture Allen and the kids while they were watching the movie Spy kids. Allen has a big fan set up in front of the tent so they are all nice a cool in there. For at least the past 3 years I have worked at least one weekend night, normally Fridays. It has become a tradition that the kids all get to sleep with Daddy in the living room or basement, sometimes in our room and stay up late and watch movies. Things have been a litter harder with Joseph this summer, but they have still managed. This is something that my kids look forward to every week, they never tire of it. In fact they love it so much that a lot of times on Saturdays, the girls sleep downstairs with Allen again, and Thomas sleeps with me in our room. Joseph we try and have sleep in the crib, but he still ends up with us occasionally.
Here is another pic I took of him today, practicing sitting up. Oh and he has learned to roll over to. Such a big boy.



No comments: