4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is here...

Today was the beginning of Spring Break. I pulled Addy and Savannah out of School early and we went to Heritage Park to watch them stock the lake with 1,000 lbs of Trout. I called some other friends in the neighborhood and we all met out there for the big event. It was still a little chilly with the wind blowing off the lake, but it's starting to feel like Spring. I am just ready to get through the weekend. I work tonight and tomorrow night. It kind of stinks, I haven't worked a weekend for 6 weeks. I am loving my new schedule













.
Audrey, Andy, Nicholas and Joseph watching them dump the fish.






If there is a tree with low enough branches to reach, you can be sure to find Thomas and Savannah up there.
Joseph had blast running around. He can really keep up with the big kids this year.


Isn't it nice seeing a lake, and the Sunshine reflecting off of it...

Tried to upload a video of the fish being dumped, but it's not working, and I can't figure out how to delete it off the blog.

No comments: