4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Friday, March 4, 2011

Random thoughts

So, I just downloaded a bunch of pics on the computer and decided to update the blog. We have been keeping busy as usual.




Thomas attended Kindergarten round up this morning. It amazes me that I will have 3 kids in elementary school next year.







Addy is still enjoying swim team and practices on average 2x per week. She has also been very busy with Girl Scouts. She is currently a Junior Scout and they have been very active this year.



Savannah is still keeping busy with Softball. She practices once a week with her team currently and then she has been doing some extra skills clinics on Saturday mornings. Savannah also has been back and forth to the Orthodontist. She will have a new palate expander and braces on her top teeth placed in just a couple weeks.


Joseph, Joe-Fish, JOJO makes sure that we

never forget about him. He is a little character, constantly has bruises, cuts on his face or some left over food smeared across his face. He says the funnies things, is starting to learn his ABC's

and is the fastest 2 1/2 year old you will ever see on a Scooter



I have an awesome new work schedule where I only work Wednesday nights so our weekends are free. This has been great for the family. I only have to work every 6th weekend, so we have been free to do so many more things on the weekends.








I have recently discovered that My kids enjoy Chinese food just like me. This is a great discover since Allen will never order it with me. Now this is our special treat when he won't be home to eat with us.














This is Bosco Bear. My parents new puppy. He looks just like my dog Toby from when I was a kid. The kids have only gotten to see him once and are anxious to go back over and see him again.






























These are the beautiful flowers and box of chocolates that Allen surprised me with in the middle of the day on Valentines Day. They lasted for ever. Actually I still have two of the pink flowers still in the vase today.














This is the cool snowman the kids made in our last snowstorm, but he melted away the very next day... I am glad I got a cute pic.

















Another picture of the kids out in the backyard during the last snow fall.








I hope those are the last snow pictures I post this winter. We are anxious for Spring. Spring means Baseball, Softball, playing outdoors, Sunshine... BBQ's, Roasting Marshmallows around the fire pit. Can you tell I am anxious for Spring?

No comments: