4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Smiling Faces




Yesterday afternoon I took the kids to get their picture's taken. I had purchased a coupon to receive a large 10x13 picture of the kids in antique clothing. I am not sure how those photo's will turn out. The boy's were not very cooperative. They sure looked cute though. The above pictures are of the kids while we waited in the hallway before going in for the photo shoot.



I took this picture prior to changing clothes for the photo shoot. This is the picture after I emailed it to my sister Melissa and she messed with it a little bit. Turned out pretty cute huh?
Allen and I have decided it's time to start shopping for a new camera. The pictures are turning out pretty grainy, thankfully our kid's smiling faces still make them great pictures.


1 comment:

lh said...

I love, love, love that last picture. Your kids are so stinkin' cute!