4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Four little Munchkins

Here are my 4 little munchkins, all cuddled together on the couch. This is a typical scene at our house. I feel blessed that they enjoy each other so much. Adelynn is 7 1/2 and will be starting 2ND grade this year. She is the cute little thing in the brown shirt. Savannah in the green shirt with the giant smile will be 6 next month, and is starting 1st grade. Thomas is 2 1/2 and all boy. Then we have Joseph who is almost 3 months old, and very loved by his older siblings.

So, why did I start this blog... Well, its been something I have been thinking about for a long time, and recently a few friends have started blogging, so I decided to jump on board. I figure its a place I can write down all of the funny and not so funny things that happen in a day and share with friends and family. That's about it, so look for more to come.


2 comments:

bri-bri said...

looks very cute... i LOVE this picture. i hadn't seen that yet. i will be ordering one!

melissa said...

cute!!! can't wait to see you guys soon! :)