4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Funny Boys













So, I am learning a lot raising these two boys. They are very loud, laugh all the time and can make something as simple as eating cereal in the morning turn into something crazy and fun. These two boys make it all worth it. These two boys say the funnies things, and keep us laughing around here. A few recent ones that have been said
Thomas,"Mom why is the house so clean?" me, "I don't know Thomas what do you think?" Thomas, "I think that God came down here invisible and used his special powers and cleaned everything up."
Joseph goes around constantly saying "You no see me, Mommy" with his eyes squeezed shut.
I am trying to remember to write down all the funny things that come out of their mouths, so I hope to have more to share soon.



No comments: