4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Sunday, December 20, 2009

North Carolina Wedding/Trip in October

I realize that these pics are out of order, but I was so behind on updating my blog, that I wanted to get some of the pics from our trip posted. The three sisters.
My Beautiful Family

Mom and Dad


One of my favorite pics of Dad with all of us.




The Wedding couple




The ring bearers




The flower girls



Allen and I





The boys playing on the long wrap around porch at our cabin.




Bri and the goofy girls




Addy and Liss



Thomas and Liss



Thomas was so excited when he picked out this bow and arrow set.




The girls at one of the water falls





A beautiful view





The river at the base of Chimney Rock



The kids had so much fun climbing around on all the rocks near the river.





Family pic



Exploring one of the kid friendly trails



Getting ready to hit the trails




Another Family pic while visiting Chimney Rock.




























No comments: