4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cider Mill

Last Friday I took the kids to the Cider Mill with Savannah's girlscout troop. We took a hayride, learned how cider and cider donuts are made, and we got to enjoy some too. We also played in the pumpkins. Here are a few photos from that day. As you can see Thomas wasn't too cooperative with getting his picture taken. He kept turning his head or making really goofy faces. I love this one of Addy and Joseph.

Today I am packing, and packing, and more packing. We leave for North Carolina tomorrow evening after school conferences. Then we get back next Thursday and we are having Thomas' Birthday party on Friday. So, not only am I packing I am also cleaning, and getting things together for a Spiderman Birthday party. Well, I must get back to preparing for the trip. As you can imagine trying to get 6 of us ready to be gone for a week is exhausting.






















No comments: