4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The weekend

Friday I took the boys to a park,while the girls were at their last day of camp.

They were wiped out later that afternoon.

Our next door neighbor found a turtle and gave it to the kids. He is a very fast turtle, he is on the towel, Thomas is not eating him, he is chowing down on his second sloppy joe.

Savannah with the turtle.


Savannah and Addy lounging at the neighborhood pool



Thomas is very exicted about swimming

Thomas with some of his friends at the pool. Notice he has a life jacket and an inner tube on. Too funny.
However, yesterday I was actually able to get in and work with Thomas a little. He took his life jacket off and swam a bit by himself and went under water about 5 times. By the end of this summer I hope he is as much of a fish as his sisters. It's just hard when I have all the kids with me, because Joseph is a bit busy, so I tend to stick Thomas in the life jacket a lot.








1 comment:

Lori said...

Aren't they the cutest golfers ever! I am so glad they had fun!