4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simple Moment's

We all had finished eating dinner, and I was reading a book to Joseph on the couch. Next thing I knew Thomas had run over to join us, then Savannah and then Addy. This is a book that I have had since Addy was little. The book is titled "Where is baby's Mommy" by Karen Katz. They all have loved this book. The pages are taped together, and there are stains from spills. The book has been read many, many times. I can remember Addy reading it to Savannah, and Savannah reading it to Thomas. I have always loved reading to the kids. I love these simple moment's in life.


I think we all deserve to give ourselves more of these quiet peaceful moments. It is so hard to keep up on the house cleaning, the laundry, the kids activities, the emails, the phone calls etc. I am going to make an effort to worry less, and try and relax and slow down a bit. I need to set the example for my kids, so it starts today. Currently the boys are both napping, the girls are at school, so I am going to go plop down on the couch and read a book. This afternoon, I am taking the kids outside to play. Hope you all find some time to relax and enjoy a simple quiet moment today.



No comments: