4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Funny little boy


Here is a replay of this mornings conversation.

Location: parking lot

"Thomas hurry up and sit down in your seat so I can buckle you in... We need to get home, Mommy needs to go potty"

"Just pee in the snow... just pee in the snow Mommy!"

"No Mommies don't go in the snow Thomas."

"Oh! Only Thomas pee in the snow?"

"Yes, but I would rather you go in the potty too!"


Below is the reason this conversation today occurred


Last Saturday Allen took the kids to go sledding at a nearby park. Apparently Thomas (recently potty trained) had to go "pee" really bad. So, Daddy's solution was to just go in the snow. I learned of this later that day from Thomas who had proudly exclaimed to me "Guess what I peed in the snow today Mommy! I just pulled down my snow pants and went..."

Well, as you can see he now thinks this is an option any old time.

Funny little boy...

No comments: