4 Kids and Us

4 Kids and Us

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Irwin's

We celebrated Christmas at My Mom and Dad's on Sunday night before Christmas. Here is Thomas trying out one of the masks that came in his new book from Aunt Bri.

Bri holding Joseph. My little sister Bri is now engaged to Steve. He proposed to her Tuesday. I am still so excited about this. They have dated for the past few years, and my kids absolutely adore him.





The Mystery Machine...if you remember he got the Scooby Gang action figures back in October for his Birthday, Scooby doo is still a big deal at our house.



My sister Melissa (Liss) who lives in Venice Beach, California. I am bummed I only got to see her a couple times while she was in town. Hopefully we will get to see her this summer.





A rare picture. Liss does not cook at least not very often... I was impressed with her talent of stirring two pots at once. Great job Liss.



I tried a new meatball recipe out this year. Bag of frozen meatballs, can of cranberry sauce, and a jar of Heinz Chilli sauce. Easy, Easy, and so yummy. Thomas and Grandpa are seen here enjoying them.




Savannah with her stocking at Grandma and Grandpa's




Addy with her stocking.















No comments: